Learn a quick introduction to the fundamentals of social psychology how we think about people, make decisions and navigate the social world. Get this Course at 100% free of cost.
About Social Psychology Fundamentals
You’ll learn about three main areas of psychology. First, how is the mind organized? Second, what are the shortcuts that your brain takes? Finally, looking at other people, we often wonder why they do the things they do.
The only requirement to learn Social Psychology is a willingness to learn and apply research in psychology to your own everyday life.
This tutorial provides:
- Understand research in psychology
- Develop a greater understanding of other people
- See social influences on everyday behaviors
- psychological research to meet one’s own goals
- Perform better in a social psychology class